Vaughan Constructions Bid Coordinator, Sinead Blake, has been appointed to the ‘Marketing Strategy Initiative’ sub-committee for Women in Industrial (WiN).
WiN is an association formed to help promote the industrial sector as a career path for women, provide networking opportunities with peers, promote female representation in the industrial sector and promote the achievements of women from within the industrial sector.
WiN’s key focus is to acknowledge and promote the positive impact women have within the industrial sector and in their respective organisations by providing a platform for women to expand their professional network and industry knowledge.
Sinead will have the opportunity to:
- Share and implement ideas to help attract and retain female agents within the industrial sector.
- Help provide a networking platform for women within the sector.
- Increase female participation in the industrial construction and project management sector.
- Promote industrial as a career path of choice to high school and university students.
- Create a ‘marketing tool box’ to facilitate key messaging and consistency across all WiN communications.
Sinead and the members of the ‘Marketing Strategy Initiative’ sub-committee are currently reviewing the WiN website and LinkedIn page and working with consultants to update and expand on these platforms. She will also be responsible for creating and managing social media platforms to diversify and expand their reach and following.
Vaughan joins other industry leaders who supporting the WiN committee: 151 Property, CBRE, Charter Hall, Frasers Property, Goodman, GPT, JLL, TMX and LOGOS.
Vaughan Constructions is a proud supporter of WiN and the fantastic work they do. Find out more about WiN here